Use our site as a source for your own casino comparisons or, if you prefer, simply choose one of the final from our ‘Top 5’ list. Either way, you can be rest assured that our team of expert reviewers have tested each casino as a real money player, from the sign-up process to withdrawal stage. We have complete confidence in the brands we promote. We know they will look after you, while providing you with a world class online casino experience – and hopefully many wins!
Top 5 Casinos in Canada for October 2017
|1.||Microgaming||95.20%||$1000 FREE||PLAY NOW|
|2.||Microgaming||96.08%||$1600 FREE||PLAY NOW|
|3.||NetEnt / Microgaming||96.10%||$1000 FREE||PLAY NOW|
|4.||Microgaming||95.28%||$1000 FREE||PLAY NOW|
|5.||Microgaming||96.54%||$1200 FREE||PLAY NOW|
Important Tips Before You Get Started
Here are a few suggestions that will help you have a smoother, happier casino experience:
- Online casinos all have specific areas of strength in their offering. You need to match your gambling needs to their strengths e.g. some have bigger bonuses or better monthly promotions or more available deposit options.
- Look through the casinos’ general and welcome bonus terms & conditions. Look for phrases you think could impact your financial outcome. E.g. “You have 24 hours from sign-up to play through your free spins”.
- Always make sure you sign-up at a casino with accurate details (KYC documentation). If you don’t, you will experience problems trying to make a withdrawal.
- You have the option to opt-out of casino bonuses.
- Demo the games for free and learn the game’s features before you play for real money. (Demo play is not allowed on progressive slot jackpots like Mega Moolah)
- Check withdrawal times before selecting your preferred deposit method.
- If you have a bad experience, don’t hesitate to contact the casino help desk – free bonuses are offered to get things back on track
- Enjoy the experience but do not play beyond your means.
How we Rate our Canadian Online Casinos?
Below is a brief overview of our checklist that we use as qualifying criteria to research and finally recommend to the Canadian online gambling public. We also offer casino reviews of each casino brand. These will provide you with more detail on whats on offer and before you decide where you would like to play.
Safety and Security
“Safe”, “reputable” and “secure”, are always the first three words on our checklist when trawling for new gaming ground. The established online casinos we feature employ the strictest security measures such as digital encryption, as used by big international banks, so players can relax and enjoy their gaming experience with complete peace of mind. Furthermore we only promote casino brands that are certified, licensed and regulated in respectable gaming jurisdictions, knowing that their gaming practices are safe and controlled. All our Microgaming casinos are eCOGRA certified, which means that they offer dispute resolutions between player and operator as an unbiased third party.
Deposit and withdrawal options are a major deciding factors for Canadian players, as not all real money casinos in Canada cater for CAD$. We therefore favor sites that accommodate a wide variety of secure and easy transaction methods over and above credit cards, such as iDebit, Instadebit, Neteller, UseMyBank, Click2Pay – specifically designed for Canadians.
Bonuses, Promotions and Payout rates
Lining your pockets with heaps of cash is our ultimate aim and as such we select casinos that are popular for large jackpots, generous casino bonuses, continuous exciting promotions to reward loyal players, and most importantly – timeous payouts of winnings.
Games & Mobile Play
We strive to bring you hundreds of high-end quality games on any device. All the brands we promote have mobile casinos that offer endless entertaining casino games from all the major software makers including Playtech, Microgaming and Net Entertainment. Most of the older games have been converted to be mobile -friendly and the list keeps growing.
All the casinos we showcase feature round–the-clock customer support that is available at your fingertips via a communication channel that is most convenient for you.
Are Online Casinos Legal?
Fortunately for Canadians there are no laws which specifically prohibit playing at online casinos that are not based in Canada so you can be rest assured that when playing at one of our recommended casino brands, you won’t be breaking any laws. In fact, playing online is so popular in Canada that several provincial governments have launched their own online casino internet sites in some form or another.