EntroPay is an innovative virtual pre-paid debit card that behaves like a credit card, in that it uses the Visa network. The EntroPay Virtual Visa card needs to be funded before it can be used for online payments, and that can be at any vendor that would normally accept a Visa card. Entropay is owned by a British company and was introduced in 2003 as a way to enable more people to make electronic payments regardless of their credit standing.
How does EntroPay work?
The Entropay Virtual Visa card is issued by the Anglo-Maltese Bank of Valleta, and works in precisely the same manner as a normal credit card. The only differences with the EntroPay card is that a) it is virtual and not plastic, and b) unlike with a credit card your spending is limited to the value of funds you pre-loaded onto the EntroPay account by way of a debit card, credit card or direct bank transfer.
What are the advantages of using EntroPay?
- The EntroPay Virtual Visa card is easy for anyone to obtain as users are not required to undergo any prior credit checks in order to qualify.
- Because EntroPay is a debit card, there is no risk of spending money that you do not have.
- By way of a digital currency converter, players can deposit money into their online casino account in 14 different currencies that are most commonly used.
- Users can access EntroPay from any web-enabled mobile or PC device.
Is EntroPay safe to use at online casinos?
Yes. The EntroPay service is owned and managed by Ixaris Systems Ltd. The company is based in Britain and holds a license from the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). As such, EntroPay as a payment provider is subject to strict rules and regulations. For example, all user log-in and transaction details are 128-bits encrypted to guarantee data protection.
Do I have to pay fees when using EntroPay to fund my casino account?
When using EntroPay, just the same as any other pre-paid debit card, standard fees do apply. Withdrawing funds from your online casino account carries a 2% charge. Note however that using the card for payments are free, and none of the casinos we recommend will charge you for deposits.
Which online casinos accept EntroPay payments?
- Industry leading monthly promotions
- Excellent customer service
- Licensed & regulated in Malta
- Generous weekly purchase match offers
- Sign up now and expect a generous $1000 welcome bonus
- Huge variety of casino games including slots, table and video poker
- Spin Palace will ensure non-stop entertainment and great promotions
- Banking using some of Canada's most popular methods
How do I open an EntroPay account?
To become an active EntroPay user, simply enter the EntroPay website and follow the instructions to create an account. You will immediately receive a 16 digital card number – similar to a credit card, as well as an expiry date and cvv or cvc number. Incidentally, should you wish, you can also apply for a plastic pre-paid MasterCard that can be used at all accepting vendor (both cards are directly linked to your EntroPay account).
How do I make a payment to my online casino account using EntroPay?
To make a deposit into your online casino account, log onto the casino’s payment or cashier page, and select EntroPay under the options listed. A form will pop up for you to complete – the information required will be the amount you want to pay, name of cardholder, virtual card number, the card’s expiry date and the 3 digit cvv or cvc code. Upon confirmation by EntroPay, the deposited amount will then reflect immediately.
Can I withdraw my funds from my online casino account using EntroPay?
Players can use EntroPay to withdraw funds from their online casino account just as easily as depositing it. On the casino’s cash out page, simply opt for EntroPay as the withdrawal method, enter the required amount and other obligatory information, and your money will be credited straight to your EntroPay account.
Where can I learn more about EntroPay?
You can learn more about EntroPay by visiting their website: www.entropay.com