PaySafeCard is a pre-paid debit card that can be used to make purchases over the internet, such as buying credits for your online casino account. The product accommodates 22 different currencies and because you never have to disclose any financial information, your identity remains anonymous.
How does PaySafeCard work?
A PaySafeCard is bought from a local provider and pre-loaded with cash. The card contains a 16-digit pin code that is used to make internet purchases or to deposit funds into your online casino account. PaySafeCard also has a mobile app located in iOS and Android Google Play stores. With the app you can keep track of your transactions and top up your PaySafeCard account with the 16-digit pin code. The app also enables Apple and Google smartwatch users to locate their nearest PaySafeCards store via GPS.
What are the advantages of using PaySafeCard?
- PaySafeCard allows users to keep their personal and financial information anonymous when making online wagers, making it ideal for individuals who value online privacy and want to keep their banking details optimally secure.
- With PaySafeCards users can only access and deposit funds that have been pre-loaded onto their card, making it impossible to accidentally overspend.
- PaySafeCard is the perfect payment solution for users who either cannot obtain a credit card, or do not wish to use one.
- A PaySafeCard user is never at risk of being compromised by hackers.
- The pre-paid card can be given as a gift to anyone who wants to make online payments, as it can legally be transferred to a third party.
- Funds paid with PaySafeCard are instantly credited and made available for use.
- The process for using a PaySafeCard is extremely easy and user-friendly.
- Users have the option to link multiple PaySafeCards in order to make a large deposit.
- PaySafeCard can also safely be used on a mobile device.
Is PaySafeCard safe to use at online casinos?
PaySafeCard is probably the safest online payment method available today, hence the word “safe” in the name! Vouchers are purchased anonymously for cash. You never have to impart any personal details, so there is never any “data” that can be stolen from you.
Do I have to pay fees when using PaySafeCard to fund my casino account?
The online casinos we recommend will never charge you for using PaySafeCard to fund your account. As a PaySafeCard customer however, you will be charged a small monthly service fee by the company after the first year.
Which online casinos accept PaySafeCard payments?
- LeoVegas is the "King of Mobile Casinos"
- 350+ games to keep you entertained for hours
- Double award winner at EGR 2015
- Secure, fast and efficient banking
- $1000 welcome package
- Great casino games and sports betting
- Over 500 slots and table games
- Poker rooms open 24/7
- Operational since 2006
- Sign up now and expect a generous $1000 welcome bonus
- Huge variety of casino games including slots, table and video poker
- Spin Palace will ensure non-stop entertainment and great promotions
- Banking using some of Canada's most popular methods
- $300 bonus offer over 4 deposits + 100 spins
- 500 games to keep you enthralled
- Top security and fast banking
- Licensed in Malta and the UK
- Amazing live dealer games
How do I open a PaySafeCard account?
To start using PaySafeCard, you first need to set up an account via the PaySafeCard website which only takes a few seconds by following the prompts. From there you can buy a PaySafeCard voucher from your nearest participating outlet – you will be able to locate one from the website. Exactly the same as buying phone credit, the voucher value will depend on the amount of cash you want to spend. The voucher contains a secret 16-digit pin code that you will be required to input on the PaySafeCard site, and the funds will be instantly available in your PaySafeCard account.
How do I make a payment to my online casino account using PaySafeCard?
To use PaySafeCard to buy online casino credits, simply go onto the casino’s banking page and select the PaySafeCard logo under the payment options available. Then follow the instructions on the pop-up screen that follows and your casino account will be topped up instantly.
Can I withdraw my funds from my online casino account using PaySafeCard?
The PaySafeCard’s purpose is solely for making online deposits. It unfortunately does not accommodate casino withdrawals.
Where can I learn more about PaySafeCard?
You can learn more about PaySafeCard by visiting their website: www.paysafecard.com