Making a withdrawal at a casino is not that difficult. Typically, you can withdraw money from your online casino account into the same account from which you deposited the money. For instance, if you added $200 into your online casino account using Skrill, you can withdraw the same amount to your Skrill account. However, this is not a hard and fast rule as some casino allow you to select your preferred mode of payment.
Account Verification Process
Online casinos allow withdrawals just from accounts where the account holder’s particulars have been verified. This process is added for security reasons and to keep you and your money safe.
To verify your account, you may be asked to present one or all of the following documentation:
- Copy of a recent utility bill.
- Copy of your valid driver’s license or valid national ID.
- Copy of your credit card if you have deposited money using the card. Here, you will have to send a scanned copy of the front and rear of the credit card.
The time to verify your online casino account varies from casino to casino, but typically most casinos verify accounts within 24 to 48 hours.
Making Withdrawals at a Casino
Each time you play, your money stays in your account so that you can maintain your bankroll for your next playing session. However, you can withdraw your money any time. Usually, the procedure for withdrawal at a casino is as follows:
- Log on to your online casino account and go to the Bank section from the main menu.
- Select Withdrawal at the Bank.
- You will be presented with a list of payment options. Select one from the list.
- Stipulate the amount you want to withdraw and click OK.
- Usually, to ensure that it you and not an authorized person withdrawing money from your casino account, reputable online casinos have a pending period, which varies from casino to casino. During this period, you can cancel the withdrawal, if you like.
- After the waiting period is over, the payment will get processed and you will not be able to reverse it.
After your request for withdrawal, that amount is deducted from your casino account and put into Pending. Once the payment is processed, you will be notified and the amount will be labeled as Paid and the details of this payment will be available in your account’s History tab.
Casinos use the pending period to verify the player’s account as well as their gameplay. Once this process is over, the amount is paid to the player.
Make Safe Speedy Withdrawals at Our Trusted Casinos
- Industry leading monthly promotions
- Excellent customer service
- Licensed & regulated in Malta
- Generous weekly purchase match offers
- Sign up now and expect a generous $1000 welcome bonus
- Huge variety of casino games including slots, table and video poker
- Spin Palace will ensure non-stop entertainment and great promotions
- Banking using some of Canada's most popular methods
- $1000 welcome package
- Great casino games and sports betting
- Over 500 slots and table games
- Poker rooms open 24/7
- Operational since 2006
- Get 100% back on your first 4 deposits
- Experience secure deposits and quick withdrawals
- Play the biggest jackpots available online
- Take part in rewarding monthly promotions
Things to Remember
- For certain withdrawal methods, there are cancellation fees should you cancel the withdrawal before it is processed. Be sure you read and understand the terms and conditions before you choose a method for withdrawal.
- You can withdraw an amount equal to or less than your original deposit using the same payment option that you initially used to make the deposit. Anything more than that can be withdrawn using any other payment option.
- Reliable casinos make an effort to process withdrawals quickly, but the payments can get delayed based on your local bank’s processing time.
- Some withdrawal methods are subject to processing fees.