iDebit is an electronic banking service that allows you to safely make payments online directly from your bank account. The company is not to be confused with InstaDebit, although it is also tailored to Canadian players.
How does iDebit work?
iDebit facilitates online transactions between your bank and your intended recipient. And just like with an electronic check, payments are processed instantly, but the deduction only shows on your account a few days afterwards. Withdrawals generally take a few days to process and then iDebit pays the money to your bank account within 3 days after that. iDebit can be used in a number of different countries, however withdrawals are limited to Canadians.
Top Rated iDebit Payment Casinos January 2018
- Sign up now and expect a generous $1000 welcome bonus
- Huge variety of casino games including slots, table and video poker
- Spin Palace will ensure non-stop entertainment and great promotions
- Banking using some of Canada's most popular methods
- $1000 welcome package
- Great casino games and sports betting
- Over 500 slots and table games
- Poker rooms open 24/7
- Operational since 2006
What are the advantages of using iDebit?
- Banking takes place in a trusted online environment with strict security measures in place to ensure your data is kept private
- Your financial information remains safely between you and your bank, and are never or shared or stored with merchants.
- iDebit carries out risk assessments on the information you provide, and so confirms and protects your identity and payment
- An authentication process ensures that only you can access your iDebit account
- All your transactions are checked and verified by leading security certification firms.
- Merchants receive payments in real time, without delays
- Details of your transactions are kept private, and will not reflect on your bank statement
- You have 24/7 access to your account balance and transaction history via the website
- The sign-up process is easy, safe, and free of charge.
What are the disadvantages?
- iDebit isn’t widely known as a recognized form of payment
- There are no refund guarantees or loyalty programs available to iDebit customers
How do I make a payment to my online casino account?
- Go to the cashier section and click on the deposit tab.
- Select iDebit as your preferred payment method.
- You will automatically be redirected to log into your iDebit account
- Select your bank and log in as you normally would
- Approve the payment and you’re ready to play
FAQ’s about iDebit
How do I open an iDebit account?
You need to visit the iDebit website and follow the free sign-up procedure as prompted. The steps are easy to execute and involves verification of your personal details. The entire process only takes a few minutes to complete.
Is it safe to use at Online Casinos?
You are secured on two fronts when using iDebit to top up your casino account. First via iDebit’s 128-bit encryption technology, then again by your own bank’s security protocols.
Do I have to pay fees when using iDebt to fund my casino account
The casino won’t charge you, but whenever you make a withdrawal/payment, a fee will be levied against your iDebit account.
Can I withdraw funds from my online casino account using iDebit?
As a Canadian player, you have a direct payment option to have your winnings paid back to your account. Generally, it takes a day after the payout is requested for the funds to show in your iDebit account, from which you can then pull them through via bank transfer, checks or money orders.
Where can you learn more and sign up an account?
You can learn more about iDebit by visiting their website: idebitpayments.com