EcoPayz used to be known as EcoCard, and has been a leading e-wallet solution for online gamblers, in particular Canadians, since 2000. The company is owned by British e-money issuer, PSI-Pay Ltd, and is regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority. Since its re-branding, EcoPayz has widened its scope to accommodate more payment solutions comprising of an EcoAccount, EcoCard and EcoVirtual card services.
How does EcoPayz work?
EcoPayz is essentially an electronic wallet that is linked to an EcoAccount. It enables users to upload funds to their account and make instant internet transfers to and from EcoPayz vendors. Transactions can be made in multiple currencies, either online or via smartphone.
EcoAccounts are divided into different tiers dependant on usage that range from Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinu and VIP. Loftier ranking members enjoy higher transferral limits, extra features, and reduced transaction fees as incentives.
What are the advantages of using EcoPayz?
- Payments made with EcoPayz reflect in your online casino account instantly.
- EcoPayz transactions are safe and secure.
- The depositor’s details are kept completely anonymous during all transactions.
- he process of opening and utilizing an EcoAccount is simple and hassle-free.
- EcoPayz is accepted at many online casinos in over 30 countries world-wide.
- Your EcoPayz account can be funded via a multitude of popular deposit options including cash.
- You can also make withdrawals from your casino account by using EcoPayz
- Because EcoPayz is a pre-paid product it enables players to better manage their bankroll.
- EcoAccount holders can also apply for the EcoCard and EcoVirtual card (pre-paid debit and credit card). On condition that there are no local restrictions, all three modes can be used to quickly and easily fund your online casino account.
Is EcoPayz safe to use at online casinos?
As one of the longest standing e-wallets available, EcoPayz’s trustworthiness is beyond reproach. Strict security measures such as SSL digital encryption are in place to comply with the PCI (Payment Card Industry) and DDS (Data Security Standards). To top it off, EcoPayz carries a certification from the Thawte Certification Authority that assures all personal information is safely stored at a separate location and cannot be compromised.
Do I have to pay fees when using EcoPayz to fund my casino account?
Most gambling sites that accept EcoPayz do not charge any withdrawal fees.
Which online casinos accept EcoPayz payments?
- Industry leading monthly promotions
- Excellent customer service
- Licensed & regulated in Malta
- Generous weekly purchase match offers
How do I open an EcoPayz account?
An EcoAccount is opened via the EcoPayz website – simply fill in the form and follow the easy verification steps. The process only takes a few minutes and your account is immediately ready for use once you have responded to the activation email. Note: Residents of some countries may experience limited use of their EcoAccount, and may not be able to use it to pay for internet gambling.
How do I make a payment to my online casino account using EcoPayz?
Paying into an online casino account is easy. Go on to the casino’s banking or cashier page and find the tab marked “e-wallets” under payment options. Select EcoPayz and you will be automatically redirected to the EcoPayz website from where you follow the instructions to complete your payment.
Can I withdraw my funds from my online casino account using EcoPayz?
Withdrawing your winnings through EcoPayz can be done with an EcoCard that is linked to your EcoAccount. The process happens the same way as if you were making a deposit. Depending on where you live the funds could appear in your account instantly, or take up to 2 days.
Where can I learn more about EcoPayz?
You can learn more about EcoPayz by visiting their website: https://www.ecopayz.com/en-gb/ecopayz