eCheck is just like a regular paper check from your checkbook but in digital format. It is linked to your banking account and as such limited in use in relation to your available funds. The only difference between an echeck and a regular check is that an echeck payment is much faster.
How does eCheck work?
eCheck works in exactly the same manner as if you were to write out a paper check and post it to the intended recipient. But instead of posting it in the mail, the payment is conducted electronically between the bank and the merchant, and your funds are available as soon as it is cleared by your bank.
What are the advantages of using eCheck?
- Deposits occur much faster than regular checks.
- eChecks are safe and easy to track online.
- The process is simple and straightforward.
Is eCheck safe to use at online casinos?
eCheck maintains very strict policies to ensure your details are protected, and that your information is never divulged to a third party. Should you experience any issues when making a payment using eCheck, you can contact the customer service department of either your bank or the online casino in question.
Do I have to pay fees when using eCheck to fund my casino account?
Our recommended casinos do not charge any fees in addition to the minimal fee levied by your bank. Other casinos may charge an extra fee in the region of $5. We advise that you check the fee schedule of the casino you wish to play at beforehand, as they differ from one to the next.
Which online casinos accept eCheck payments?
- Industry leading monthly promotions
- Excellent customer service
- Licensed & regulated in Malta
- Generous weekly purchase match offers
- Sign up now and expect a generous $1000 welcome bonus
- Huge variety of casino games including slots, table and video poker
- Spin Palace will ensure non-stop entertainment and great promotions
- Banking using some of Canada's most popular methods
- $88 FREE + $1500 Welcome package
- Hundreds of casino games to choose from
- Secure and efficient banking
- Over 25 million players can't be wrong
- Awarded Best Online Casino 2013 (EGR award)
Can I get a bonus when using eCheck to fund my casino account?
When you make your first deposit into your new online casino account using the eCheck payment method you may be rewarded with a specific match bonus in the region of 10%, or an equivalent small promotional offer. However, if you sign up at any of our recommended online casinos, you will be awarded with a welcome bonus regardless of the deposit method you use.
How can I get eChecks and how do I use them?
If you already have an existing checking account, then you automatically have access to eChecks. To make a deposit, you simply type the information on your paper check into the online echeck transaction form i.e. your account number, bank name and routing number – and the bank will direct it to the online casino’s bank. Then as soon as the eCheck clears, the funds will be available for you to play with.
Can I withdraw my funds from my online casino account using eCheck?
There are online casinos that allow deposits as well as withdrawals through the eCheck method. The best way to find out is by viewing the casino’s banking page or cashier section.
Where can I learn more about eCheck?
You can learn more about eChecks by visiting this website: Investopedia eCheck Explanation