The mobile casino gambling niche has significantly evolved and most top online casinos now offer a mobile version for the Canadian market. If you are shopping around for a solid mobile casino to play at, it may be a good idea to consider casinos that offer generous mobile no deposit bonuses as a means to test out the casino without any financial risk.
Pros and Cons
- You do not need to make a cash deposit to get one
- Allows you to check out a mobile casino, risk-free
- Free spins are great for Canadian mobile slot fans
- You only need to register a free account to qualify
- No deposit bonus amounts can be quite low
- Wagering requirements attached
What are mobile casino no deposit bonuses?
The mobile casino no deposit bonus works in the same way as a regular online casino no deposit bonus. The idea here is to get new players interested in the mobile casino version of a particular brand. The best way to do that is to offer some free cash to test run a few mobile games. A mobile casino deposit bonus further allows you to see if the functionality works well on your particular device and has all the features that you are looking for. The great thing about a mobile casino no deposit bonus is that you don’t have to spend any of your own money checking out a brand’s mobile offerings.
You should note though that not all casinos will offer the same type of no deposit bonus for their mobile casino. The type of free bonus is based on a casino’s particular needs. However, the one thing that all operators have in common is that you do not need to make a deposit, a simple action such as signing up for a basic mobile casino account, secures the bonus in your account.
Types of no deposit Bonuses
- No deposit cash bonus – Probably the most common of all mobile casino no deposit bonus types. Mobile casinos will offer a certain amount in CAD, usually around $20 to $50, but sometimes more.
- No deposit free spins bonus – Another fairly common mobile casino no deposit bonus but instead of cash, you receive free spins. This works in the same way- sign up and get a few free spins on selected mobile slots. A great option if your main casino game is video slots.
- No deposit bonus mix – Not as common, although more mobile casinos are starting to offer these. Essentially this is a bit of both, a small amount of free cash and a few free spins. This gives you the chance to try out more than just mobile slots, great for Canadian all-rounders.
- Free Play no deposit bonus – This type of no deposit bonus is usually found at standard online casinos, although they are offered at mobile casinos too. Here, the casino will deposit a larger sum of money into your mobile casino account. They will then give you a certain amount of time, usually an hour, to make as many bets on selected games as you can.
Are there strings attached ?
While the no deposit mobile casino bonus is basically free cash in your gaming account, you should note that there are strings attached. In most cases, the casino expects you to wager your no deposit bonus a certain amount of times before you can withdraw any possible winning accrued from the use of that bonus.
There are one or two other stipulations or conditions attached to no deposit mobile casino bonuses, but these will depend on the individual casinos. For instance, some operators will not allow you to cash out money from a no deposit bonus. This includes money from free spins and free play bonuses. Instead, the casino will deposit this money into your account as a non-cashable bonus boost to your bankroll.